IN2 Liquid L-Carnitine Orange 500Ml
Out of stock
L-Carnitine aids in fat oxidation and energy production.
- Aids Fat-burning by transporting long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria to be metabolized for energy, enhancing weight loss.
- Helps reduce body fat. The mitochondria is the cell's powerhouse, it works to process fats into energy. IN2 L-Carnitine expedites this process, which helps reduce body fat.
- Supports Increase in Endurance and Exercise Performance.
- Helps Delay Muscle Fatigue.
- Zero-sugar. Zero-calorie.
L-Carnitine, made from two amino acids, lysine and methionine, Is known for transporting fats into the mitochondria for fat oxidation and energy production. It can help improve energy levels and exercise performance. By increasing fat utilisation, it also has a glucose-sparing effect during endurance exercise and helps delay lactic acid accumulation and muscle fatigue. By speeding up fat-burning, it can also help in faster fat loss along with regular exercise and diet. IN2 L-Carnitine also provides Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), a precursor of Coenzyme A (coa) that acts as a carrier of fatty acids, from which they are transferred to carnitine. Thus D-Calcium Pantothenate further aids the actions of carnitine in fat transport. IN2 L-Carnitine provides all its benefits in a highly absorbable liquid form.
Used ByMale & Female
Protein % per ServingNA
Number of Servings33
Serving Size (gms)15
Protein per ServingNA
Direction of UseTake 1 tablespoon of liquid L-carnitine daily, pre-exercise. It can also be mixedwith your favourite juice or beverage. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Write Your Own Review
* Required Field